terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2008

Clouds

These are dark days. I walk the rainy streets, I walk with fear. I fear the future. I walk, cigarette in hand, minding too much. These are strange times of grey skies and lonely people passing by. The days go by, nothing happens, it rains, it rains, the only thing that seems to move are the lonely people in their cars, coming from nowhere, going nowhere. The sky doesn't move. There is no day or night, there are black clouds, hanging, black clouds we can almost touch but we don't, in fear, we avoid and we go inside our homes. "Homes". I watch them running desperately trying to. Trying to win, trying to be happy, they can't, they cry. I watch. Cigarette in hand I pass them by, I walk trough the city and the cars, going nowhere. It rains, and no one is happy anymore. "No one has accomplished anything". Cigarette in hand, youth fades and the moon is high and beautiful but we can't see it. These are dark days and maybe these are our last.




"Oh the werewolf, oh the werewolf
Comes stepping along
He don’t even break the branches where he’'s gone
Once I saw him in the moonlight, when the bats were flying
I saw the werewolf, and the werewolf was crying

Cryin’ nobody knows, nobody knows, nobody knows
How I loved the man, as I teared off his clothes
Cryin’ nobody know, nobody knows my pain
When I see that it’'s risen; that fool moon again

For the werewolf, for the werewolf have sympathy
For the werewolf, somebody like you and me."

Nenhum comentário: