domingo, 16 de março de 2008

Dawson

She's so nice and she's so smart, I'm always wondering why we're apart and I always think we could work it out even with all the shenanigans that go out her mouth and I simply cant help myself to be like that, I've known so many girls but she's always back and it's kinda the 5th scotch right now but if I call her to the movies she'll already be out with some other guy that ain't fun at all, ain't smart, ain't cute, just another picture on her wall, someone as uninsteresting as me with only one quality: she just met he, I mean, he's new, that's what she's into and I watch every single new boy, new love, new joy, they all go by, and I watch paciently waiting for the time that we can get it right and this can all be done but I'm really guessing it may never come.




"You're so nice and you're so smart
You're such a good friend, I have to break you heart
I'll tell you that I love you then I'll tear you world apart
Just pretend I didn't tear you world apart"

Nenhum comentário: